*My husband and my daughter. They bring so much joy and happiness into my life. I never knew such joy and love existed until I became a wife and mother and created an eternal family.

*Loving parents, brothers and sisters. Families are the best friend you could ever have.
*My health.*The gospel of Jesus Christ.
*My home.
*The ability to work when I want to, but not having to work, so I can be home with Bria.
*Friends. Best friends, like mine, that I've literally known my entire life.
*Freedoms we enjoy because of the country we live in.*Yummy food.
*A Warm bed at night.
* A hot shower.
There are so many things I am grateful for. The list could go on and on, but I need to get my things together and head to my mom's. I smell turkey...mmm....I can't wait. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody.
2 comments:
Oh! that was great! you are so wonderful. hope you had a great holiday! and hey..thanks:) i'm grateful for you too. love you tons!
Who would have thought that Nate Manning could produce such a cute little kid? Shocking - Beautiful blog guys - well done. Come check ours out if you get the chance.
Ashton
Post a Comment