We got her all ready....
Nate got the "lucky" honor's of being the 'chosen one' to ride in the parade with her. He was thrilled. I dropped them off and found our spot with Grandma's and Grandpa's who came to watch as well. Their float was at the end of the parade, and we were sitting where the parade was going to end, so it was a looong wait.
Waiting for sister and daddy.
Here they come...
She wasn't exactly thrilled by the constant sprays from the water guns, or the fact that the float actually moved {who knew??}. But overall, I was just glad to see that she wasn't screaming when she made it to the end. She said it was lots of fun. I was even a good mom and took my video camera and busted it out for her 15 seconds (literally) of parade fame, only to come home to watch it and find I never took the lens cap off. What the?!? Seriously?!? You could hear it all, but the screen was black. I was thisclose to becoming an awesome well documenting mom, only to be shot down by my own slight oversight.
Then we headed to the Beehive BBQ. Fun times there as well.
We headed up to Grandma and Grandpa Manning's for dinner and fireworks. It was pretty much a flop. I had to leave early to get Hailey in bed, as she was not gonna go to sleep at grandma's. So, Nate and Bria stayed behind.
Nate watched and enjoyed the fireworks show.
Bria watched and enjoyed The Little Mermaid.
3 comments:
you are so pretty, becca, and your family is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that I have two hands to type with . . . I love the hair-do. The sloppy part for the bottom pony tails is so cute--sometimes the kids look better when their hair isn't precisely placed. I've tried that hair style on the girls, and you did amazing with it. It was really hard for me--i think I never really finished my attempt though.
Ahh that darn camera lense! I still think you're a great mommy. I mean look at that carefully done mani/pedi. . . not many moms would take the time. ;)
Post a Comment