So, I'm trying to get this whole blog thingy started. I'm not exactly sure what I am doing or how to make our page look really cool, but I am definitely trying. Nate gave me the "assignment" to make this our family page and to make it look cool. Hopefully I will make the grade for this assignment as I attempt to upload pictures and share stories of our lives. Stay tuned for more...hopefully.
7 comments:
She is so adorable! Where did you get her pictures taken?
Becca, what a great blog. And what amazingly cute pictures! Evan loved looking at them. Looking forward to more blog entries.
Your daughter is beautiful! I can't wait for the stories.:)
How exciting. looks great so far. bria is so adorable!!
I have really missed you!Your dautghter is so cute!
I have missed you!Your daughter is so cute!
Hooray you DO have a blog! I stumbled across it and I am a little upset that you guys didn't say that you had one! Anywhoo, welcome to the greatest addiction there is for a mom! Can't wait to meet Cambria, she is a doll!
Post a Comment