Monday, June 2, 2008

Oh what fun

Bria and daddy going on a test ride, the day before the 'real' ride down the Rio Grande. This is what an awesome dad does, while mommy is at work.


That little trailer is awesome. Too bad they don't make them big enough for me. Oh wait, they do. They are also commonly used to transport cows and other livestock. Maybe next time we'll try that. Love the helmet, as well.

Mother's day. A little late. Whatever.


Bria and her pool. This was our first try, so notice there is only like 2 inches of water. I wanted to see if she even liked it. Obviously, from the pictures you can see she had a blast. She's gotten in every day since we bought it.










Our next adventure: the new Rio Rancho aquatic center opening this weekend. That should be fun. We'll see how she does in the 'big' water. Better yet, we'll see how everyone else does when 'the fat pregnant lady' (me) in a bathing suit!?!? (gasp) walks in. Maybe it'll clear out real quick. One can only hope. Until then...

4 comments:

Sara said...

What an adorable little girl and a gorgeous family! Girl or boy? When are you due? I can't wait to get together with you. We have a lot to catch up on . . . a lot! Cambria is so beautiful!!! Also, you're awesome to go swimming nice and pregnant!

Dramatic Imaging said...

so cute! hope you are feeling great!

KCordell said...

Hey Becca,
It has been so long since I saw you last. It was actually your baby shower. Your daughter is just adorable and I can't believe you are having another already. Well, I guess I can because I just had my daughter in January. Come by and check us out. I'll be checking in on you all every now and then if that's okay with you.

Kelly Stanworth said...

Oh, come on...pregnant ladies are beautiful, swimsuit and all. I'd recommend avoiding the two-piece as I saw plenty of last summer at our pool. Seriously, what must those moms-to-be be thinking? Nate looks great on the bike, I've been wanting to buy a set-up like that.