I crave it.
I want it.
I need it.
I love it.
So, I happened to be in the neighborhood of a fun little store called Sunflower Market this morning and I loaded up. Look at all my treasures.
Is your mouth watering yet? Mine is, and I've already consumed lots of it.
Seriously, look at the cherries. Scrumptious, I tell ya.
Best part of all, it was less than $25.00. I'm so excited. I know where I'll be spending most of my paychecks this summer! Yummy!!
5 comments:
oh man! i'm so jealous! i'm on a fresh fruit kick too! but our grocrey stores are not that great you know. i drive past this dump on the side of the street every day. i thought of stopping today. do i dare? it seriously is like a lemonade stand but with fruit!
those cherries remind me of some good times in the cheese house downing them by the bowl full and getting sick. mmmmmmmmmm......
Yum! My kiddos love fruit more than any other food. Mr. Garrett especially, but his little belly just can't handle the amounts he wants to eat and he always ends up with a tummy ache. Or he stay in the bathroom for extended periods of time ;) Tess is right. Our fruit selection stinks here. Maybe we need to come visit your fruit store.
Hey, when are you due?
I am so jealous that you have a good fruit stand! I love fruit! I am so glad that I was pregnant during the summer too...because all I ate was fruit.
Makes my mouth water just looking at it. Hey, next time you comment on Ashton's Blog can you let him know that I'd love to check in on him once in a while if he doesn't mind? kelly@stanworth.com Thanks!
Post a Comment