I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like all I am ever doing is cleaning!! I pick up one room, to turn around and find Bria has destroyed another. It's a
never ending task that I sometimes get tired of, especially being almost 7 months pregnant. It's hard to bend over these days, so I try not to as much as possible. Anyway, the other day I put my foot down, and hired myself some help. It was so nice sitting back and watching someone else do the dirty work. I had to take pictures to document.....behold, the
'hired help'



Proof is in the wipey...
nice work.

Is it bad that I pay my 'hired help' in cheese sticks, chicken nuggets and fruit snacks??
6 comments:
haha! love it! she looks so cute in her leggings too! She's a good little worker. I hear ya on the house work though...i let it go until i FLiP oUT then I go to town. ;) love you!
ps-(arcsoft collage maker...came with my computer-who knew??!?)
she is so stinkin cute! love her outfit. you always have her in the cutest clothes...where do you shop? i feel the same way. I always tell Nolan that I want a Maid!
It is not a Bad thing at all you reward her with those things. Ours is chocolate milk!
I have one who likes to unload the dishwasher- clean or dirty or feed the dog for me. He is the same age as yours
It is just a neat thing that little ones like to mimick, what we do.
PS I have been spying on your through the Turners blog!
I thought you seriously hired a maid there for a second. Teach them young is what I say. At least she's not making you pay her in marshmallows and hershey's.
Awesome!!! I love when the kids help and help willingly. I had a hard time with it too . . . and still do, but I do have a few days when I just let the house go since I can't keep up with it all myself, without getting really tired and grumpy atleast. Especially when you're pregnant, wouldn't it be nice to have a REAL house cleaner! We can dream. Bria is so adorable. She is at the perfect age to get her to do stuff along side you and I can imagine she gets so excited!
You look so cute pregnant! And blonde! Wow! I love it!
Post a Comment