I think I missed something, is it really almost August? Where has the summer gone? We just got back from Utah on Sunday and I am trying to recooperate from the trip.
Laundry.
Cleaning.
Unpacking.
Laundry.
Grocery shopping.
Blogging.
Laundry.
Lots to do. Our trip was fun. I got to hang out with my sister for a couple hours, and that was great. On our way home, we stopped in Farmington and stayed the night and went to the lake with my BFF and her family. Good times. Loved it. Cambria loved to look at the 'tiny boats' (waverunners) but anytime someone would ask her if she wanted to ride, she would say "Nooooooooo....watch." Funny.
I am now 31 weeks along. I'm hoping and praying the baby comes in 6 weeks, instead of 10! I have been asked several times, by random strangers:
"When are you due? Must be soon."
"Actually I have 9 weeks left."
"Oh MY!! Are you having twins?? You are soooo big!"
"Ummm...nope, just one. Thanks for that though."
I wonder why people feel like it's totally normal to tell a pregnant woman how "big" she is?!? It's not a compliment. It's not flattering. It's not cool. There's not a whole lot I can do about it, so keep your opinions to yourself crazy people!
I'm off to clean my house while Bria naps. I'll try to be a better blogger. I promise. Until next time....
4 comments:
Oh, that makes me so furious when people have to point out the obvious. I always think, "Thanks for that. I don't own a mirror. I really needed you to point out all my blemishes." Some people are so stupid. You especially never say anything to a pregnant/ or possibly pregnant person. Let them bring up the subject and let them talk you just listen. I'm sure you look great anyway, just pregnant. People forget how pregnant women look. It's really not that common outside the church to see so many pregos. Sorry this is so long. I just wanted to vent. I totally feel your pain.
Becca!!!! Wow I didn't now that you were pregnant! Is is a boy or a girl? Now that I've entered the world of blogging, I'm addicted! So I'll for sure keep better contact! Check mine our sarahandjeremyredd@blogspot.com I can't wait to talk! Love ya!
Sarah
I saw a picture of you on Tess's blog and I for one think you look fantastic. People are just rude and they never think about the words that are flying out of their big mouths. I hated that about being pregnant...oh and random strangers that rub your belly...yuck! It's okay if you know them but someone at wal-mart just comes up and rubs your tummy...NO!!
People are so obnoxious. I've always hated that too!
Post a Comment