Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Here go Hailey"

Cambria is such a great helper. She is always trying to help make Hailey happy when she is crying. Here is the scene I found the other day while Hailey was in her swing.


(click picture to enlarge)

All of these things make Bria happy, so why is Hailey still crying? Maybe she needs more things, Bria thinks??

Bria: "Wanna baby Hailey? Here go."
Hailey: "Waaaaaaaa"
Bria "Wanna banket Hailey? OOOOKKK. Here go."
Hailey "Waaaaaa!!!"
Bria : "Wanna tea set Hailey? OOOOK."
Hailey: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
Bria "Wanna 'B' Hailey? Here go."
Hailey : "WAAAAAAAA!!!"
Mom: "Oh wow. Thanks Bria. You're a good helper." {pulling things off of Hailey}
Bria: "Yeah, gave Hailey lotta stuff." {running to her room to get more things}

At least she's learning to share. Hailey just doesn't appreciate it yet.

7 comments:

Annie said...

How cute though. I know Lucy will do the same thing when we have another. Girls are so funny that way.

Bloom Family said...

I just found your blog!! I am so excited. Your little family is so cute. Congrats on your newest addition. I'm expecting a baby boy in December! Wahoo!

Bloom Family said...

Sorry, one more thing. :) I was just in Albuquerque in August. I'm so sad I didn't know you were there still! I don't get to get back there very often. :( If for any reason you guys come out to D.C., please come see us!

Kelly Stanworth said...

Laughing so hard at how cute that is.

The Foutz Fam said...

Yes I have come to find a similar scene in our house. However, now Justus is atleast old enough to pull the huge pooh bear and hefelump off of himself!

Sara said...

that's great! i love the "help" they offer. it reminds me so much of hannah with eden. when she was only a few weeks old, hannah helped me make pizza, got a cup of motz. cheese to snack on, thought eden would like a snack and shouved it into her mouth. unfortunately, eden didn't complain and i found her a few minutes later with cheese falling from her stuffed mouth--totally oblivious to what had happened to her. hey, hannah was just sharing! now, they have a little harder time sharing, but they're the best of friends.

Megan said...

That is so cute!