Well, except for the time when she was 4 and her older brother chopped it all off and she had a mullet. Cute.
Oh, and the time when she was in 8th grade and she got it chopped off and she looked like a triangle mushroom head til it grew out. Even cuter.
Well, that girl vowed to never ever cut her hair short again. Ever. She was done. She had been traumatized by 2 awful short hair experiences.
This girl saw other pretty girls who had short hair, but she never thought she could have that. Not after her two "experiences". And, not after her wonderful Prince Charming repeatedly told her how much he hated short hair and that she should never cut her hair off. Ever.
So, one day that girl chopped all of her hair off. Well, not all of it, only about 14 inches.
The End.
Moral 1 of the story: Find an excellent hairstylist and you can do anything with your hair.
Moral 2 of the story: Prince Charming sometimes doesn't know what he's talking about
*P.S. Prince Charming loves it. He even said she is sexy. Who'd have thought?
Aaaannd, I hate taking pictures of myself.
9 comments:
Becca you would be gorgeous bald. I think you look great. p.s. I remember your mushroom. doo
You look amazing!!! And your features look so much more defined . . . something good about getting older and short hair are those pretty cheek bones of yours. You're beautiful! Wow. I'm so glad you posted some pictures.
Becca you would be gorgeous bald. I think you look great. p.s. I remember your mushroom. doo
by the way. I can tell you've been running. You look so healthy!
i think your new haircut is fabulous! although i do agree with my mom. i really like the angle bobs and think they look so cute on everyone (you included).
i agree with my mom!
Yea!! I am so glad you posted pics of your new hair! It looks great! But now who have to fess up about your stylist!!! I want really, really short hair, but I don't want some shmo cutting it. So, out with it, chickee!
Wow, I can't believe how long your hair was, but I totally LOVE it short! I've been itching to chop mine off too but haven't had the guts yet! :)
Becca it looks brilliant! You look so good with short hair! I am curious too about who cut it. Well i guess I'm just wondering if Elissa did. ANyway glad your hubby likes it. Jer is the opposite. I am trying to grow mine long again, and he loves it short. IN this heat and humidity and with a new baby on the way.. . I think I love it short too. You do look sexy!
I had to post another comment because I just realized how you took the picture of the back of your long hair! You took it in front of a mirror! How clever! :)
Post a Comment