FYI:
I am not a boy.
My mom is now officially annoyed with people calling me a boy.
So, thanks to you, my mom puts these huge flowers on my head. See, they're almost as big as my head.
Appreciate that. Really. Thanks a lot.
Now, there should be no mistaking, right?
Next time, keep your comments to yourself please. Unless you are going to say what a beautiful little girl I am.
Mmmm kay?
Yours truly,
Hailey
5 comments:
hahah! She is a beautiful little girl! I remember people saying that about Bella and it would just disgust me, I would say WHAT! She has bows on her sleeves, long eyelashes, curly hair, you have to be crazy! Same goes for Hailey, she is so feminine they have to be crazy right~ But I agree, if you aren't sure, you shouldn't say anything!
we get the oppisite here. How can you think a baby is not a little boy when he is wearing BLUE and wrapped up in a BLUE blanket.
JEZZZ people today!
Hailey is such a beautiful little girl. Everything about her says "girl!". She looks just darling with the oversized flower in her hair, though. Watch out, she'll be the one needing accessories as she grows, and you'll have fun shopping for "just the right" one with her! Gotta love having those girls!
haha. loved it. people are just dumb. tuesday got called a boy the other day-in dora shoes and pink stripes. hailey is beautiful! ..though the flowers may distract from her natural beauty ;).
Becca: I finally made it to your blog! She is so adorable, i don't know how anyone could mistake her for a boy... i have had the same thing with blaine when she is wearing a pink dress. it makes you wonder if they are even looking at your kid before they open their mouth!
Did you get those headbands off etsy? i have been wanting to get some for this baby but there are so many i am not sure which ones are the good ones!
i hope you are doing great with your two girls, i am a bit apprehensive about having two so close myself, but it is too late now! ;)
Post a Comment