Here nate digs a hole for one of our bushes and Cambria "digs" her hole for her "tree."
Can you see her beautiful "tree" she planted? It's those nice little sticks on the right hand side of the picture that she stuck in the ground, right next to our bush.
I guess with all the digging and planting we may have damaged someone's house, so he was asking if he could move into our house. What do you think? Should we let him snuggle up next to Boogs in her bed??
Here I am keeping hailey entertained on the little slide.
I guess with all the digging and planting we may have damaged someone's house, so he was asking if he could move into our house. What do you think? Should we let him snuggle up next to Boogs in her bed??
Look at that cute little face...aawww...
These pictures seriously give me the creeps. That is the actual size of it too. It is so blurry cuz I was freaking out while trying to take it. Eeeewwww....Sorry, no room for you buggy.
1 comment:
YUCK! That bug is so gross! What kind is it? I love the 'trees'. and the last post of Bria's bubble bath. Too funny. Glad you were able to have a little family get away.
Post a Comment