Life is going to fast.
My girls are growing too quickly.
It feels like I just had her, no joke.
Already, one year?!?
My little Hailey Bug. I am so happy and grateful you chose to come to our family. You have changed our lives in many ways already. You turned our world upside down for awhile there in the beginning and we were about ready to send you back. But now, oh you are so fun! You are a busy little bugger. You love to get into everything! You love to make messes! You love to play with your sister. You are very independent already. You have the cutest toothy grin and sweetest giggle that melts my heart. I have loved watching you grow and see your little personality develop. You are quite the feisty little one. I hope it serves you well later in life. You are my precious little girl. I am blessed to be your mother. I love you so. Happy first birthday swetheart!!
Cheesy smile.
Again, but loves her new baby doll.
Some things about you:
* You can say Mama, Dada, dah (dog), hi and ba-ba.
*You love your pink blanket.
*You don't like your carseat, high chair, stroller, or shopping cart. Anything confining, obviously.
*You are just about to be walking.
*You love to play with your sister.
*You love your new baby doll nana gave you.
*You love to clap your hands.
*You love to eat any and everything!
*You are quite the climber, and a little too daring for mommy at times.
*You love to sleep and sleep very well in your own bed.
*You love to take baths.
*You adore your daddy and get so very excited to see him come home.
*You are a screamer. You scream if you want something, or don't get your way. It's quite irritating :)
*You still only have 6 teeth.
*You love animals, but especially dogs. You call all animals "dah" when you see them.
*You love to wave and say "hi" to everyone while we are out.
Thanks to Grandma Kari and Grandpa Jay for letting us celebrate at your house.
**I hope you don't mind that we were driving home from Disneyland on your actual birthday Hailey!**
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Hailey! I can't believe my little Caleb will be one soon too. Everyone always says how time goes by fast, but now I know what they mean! It's sad, but like you said, it is so fun to watch them discovering the world.
wow that did go by fast. It does seem like just yesterday we were at the Ritchies for my baby shower with brand new Hailey in tow. She sure is a cutie with that stink eye!
Post a Comment