A new shirt that says 3!
Cool new train set from Ikea.
Posing in her new shirt. She knows how old she is!
I think she went to bed a two year old little girl last night and woke up a super model this morning! I'm bummed this one is a bit blurry cuz it's so cute of her.
Pink baby always close by.

We went with cousins to McDonald's to play and eat lunch.
After McDonald's we came home and it was time for a "quiet rest time". Nope, not even on your birthday do you get out of that around here. Sorry. (Guess that's why Nate calls me "The Regulator"...hhmmm...) Anyway, off to her room she goes. To my surprise, I go to check on her and this is what I find:

Sleeping!!
She hasn't willingly taken a nap in her bed in months! Wow. Happy Birthday to me I guess :)
After her nap, we made a treat she picked out at the store. After dinner, we put candles in it and sang to her. She sang to herself..."Happy Birthday to Crambria Boogers...."
After her nap, we made a treat she picked out at the store. After dinner, we put candles in it and sang to her. She sang to herself..."Happy Birthday to Crambria Boogers...."
Out went the candles.
I am getting sick just looking at it. Seriously. It wasn't nasty, but imagine a giant Reese's peanut butter cup, only like 5 times richer, peanut buttery-er, chocolatey-er. Ugh. She had one taste of the chocolate and was done. I knew I shoulda made brownies.
Happy Birthday to you my little Bria. I can't believe you are three. I'm so happy you were born and I get to be your mommy. You are my best friend, best shopping buddy, and the funniest, silliest, most caring, worry-some, most beautiful, strong willed, well behaved {most times} little three year old I know. I love you more than you will ever know.
Loves and "tisses",
Mom


No comments:
Post a Comment