Thursday, February 3, 2011

A bed for Boogs

With a new little one on the way and us quickly out growing this house, I needed a way to make room for 2 girls (with lots of stuff) in one (not so big) room. Enter Ana-White.com. This girl is amazing and I pretty much want to build everything on her site. So, we started with this:



(I know the pictures are not great, not much light coming in the room. And I'm still looking for new bedding to match better...moving on...)

I love the idea of storing toys, shoes, books, dress-up clothes, and all things girly right under the bed. The bins are huge and thus eliminates the need for more furniture in the small room. The plans for the bed were very easy to follow and it came together rather quickly. Cambria loves it!Now to make one more to match for Hailey.

4 comments:

Bean said...

That is awesome, I want one!! And hurray, an update finally, geesh!

Jessica Cockrell-Finch said...

Great job!!! I hear ya about not having space anymore!!!!!

B said...

Such a good Idea!!!! And so cute, I'm gonna go check out that website, cuz we are in the same boat! Hope you're feeling good!!!

Alicia said...

Yaaaay!!! I have been blog stalking for this post! It looks great! Green i would have never thought to go green but I love it! So it really was that easy? A one saturday project? A $100. bucks for two beds? I can't remember, any ways it looks really good just like you bought it. I'd never be able to tell a difference, thanks for the post and the site info.