Hailey, you are such a fun little person. You make us laugh everyday with your silly personality. You are loud, outgoing, smart, brave, quick to forgive and not afraid to stick up for yourself and be heard! I love how much you have started talking these last few months. Your sister can no longer blame every catastrophe on you, because you know how to speak for yourself. You are very sweet and love to be held and snuggled, but only for a second because you are too busy to sit still for very long.
A few things you love:
Your "pink dee-dee" blankie
Singing songs and rocking before bed. Your favorites are I am a Child of God and I Love to See the Temple. You know all the words and it's adorable.
Your big sister---you adore her and also love to torment her by taking her things and messing up her room.
Swinging very high in a blanket
Playing at the park, going down all the biggest slides.
making messes of everything
Big Trucks/buses/trains
Nursery and your teachers
You love to eat and usually eat more than Cambria---yet you only weigh 26 lbs.
You absolutely adore babies. You want to hold them and kiss them and squeeze them. I guess that's good since you will be a big sister soon---you will have your very own real life baby to love.
We just love you buggers and are so happy you came and livened up our little family. I am so grateful to be your mommy. I love you so so much.
We just love you buggers and are so happy you came and livened up our little family. I am so grateful to be your mommy. I love you so so much.
xoxoxox
4 comments:
So sad our babies are two now!!!! But I caught that last line, CONGRATS!!! WHen are you due, cause I am due May4th, maybe we will have babies the same age AGAIN!!! Lets hope for opposites this time, you need a boy and me a girl!!!
Ahhhh!!! I caught the last line too and Jess!!!!! Congratulations you guys, I am so excited for all the babies!
oh my goodness. cutest birthday EVER! seriously, i will probably copy you and no one will know, they will think i made it ALL UP. muahahahahaha.
congrats! you are a brave soul.
i am letting you know, that i am really copying you for isla's birthday in a couple weeks. thanks for all the ideas!
Post a Comment