I officially placed my first bid on ebay!! woo-hoo! this could get very interesting. I've heard how addicting it can be and how much fun it is. We'll see. I'm a little afraid of what's to come. Here is what I bid on:
So, the picture isn't the greatest, but it is a pair of pediped shoes for Cambria. I have been wanting to get her some of these shoes for, oh i don't know, like since she was born, but they are kind of expensive. But, since it's about that time where she should (hopefully) start walking soon, I thought I could justify it now! ;) They are so cute, and 'supposedly' good for little feet that are learning to walk. I just love them though. So, I'll let you now how the bidding turns out. I'm not getting that great of a deal on them on ebay, so I'm sure I'll get outbid. But, it should be fun anyway. The bidding doesn't end for like a day or so, so it'll be awhile before I find out. Until then...i know you will all be sitting on the edges of your seats wondering what the out come will be. I know I will be.
2 comments:
Hey I bought Emma some of these shoe at the same stage for Emma. They worked great! Totally justifies the price! The only problem I was hopping that she would wear them longer but what do you do when you have a little sasquatch. They sell them in vegas let me know if you want me to pick them up if you don't win.
heck yeah you are an eBayer! welcome to my world..I bought like 90% of Arin's Christmas presents on it. Let me know if you need help..I'm a seasoned pro! ;) (right like i'm a pro at anything...) so! did you win! update plz
Post a Comment