
This is Nick, Becca's brother. Wolf Creek or DIE, right buddy?

Check out our cabin, the snow was so high I couldn't see out my window


This is me in front of the cabin. The snow bank was taller than me!

We hauled our grill up to the bottom of the lift. During our 3 day trip we probably grilled 5 times. I think I've had enough grilled meat to last me till next year.

Here's Nick's truck the first morning we set out.

This is the view from our front porch

Here's the view from the back porch

Me, Nick, Matt Barber, Scott Reber, Dave Johnson, Brannon, and Blake had a sweet time boarding the Wolf Creek mountain. I'll see you guys again in 2009! All you guys who bummed out missed a great trip!
2 comments:
yay for the husbands blogging! good job nate. looks like fun.
Becca, I loved Twilight! You were so right....I could hardly put it down. Megan went and bought it Saturday to read it too. I'm going today to get Eclipse!
Post a Comment