Here are a few pictures from our latest outing. We took Cambria to the zoo on Saturday, which was lots of fun. The last time we went was last May, so she was too little to even care. But, this time she seemed interested and liked looking at all the animals. I think her favorite were the birds, and of course, feeding the ducks.
Sea lions.
Looking at the Starfishies.
Feeding the ducks with daddy.
The polar bears were up and moving. There were two in there and they kept walking back and forth on the rocks, like they were dancing. It was funny.
2 comments:
I love the zoo! We should start making those mommy outings again, too bad Carrie's not here to organize it! :) You should get Sophie to start a blog. I mean, I know she has nothing better to do with 2 kids and a newborn... By the way, how is she and her new lil man doing?
I'm so jealous you live by the zoo! My girls love the Albuquerque zoo.....it's their favorite, and we've been to quite a few.
Post a Comment