Tuesday, April 22, 2008

18 months....

going on...18 years?? That is some serious attitude!


Last night before Bria's bath, I asked her to show me her 'funny face' that her dad taught her a few days ago. I didn't think she would remember, but apparently she did and it was actually pretty funny!
She got quite a kick out of it as well, and made me take like 10 pictures of her 'funny face'. silly girl.

4 comments:

carrie said...

That is such a cute face! Kids are so funny!

Tessy said...

haha! that picture did have me laughing out loud! I can't wait to see you two in a few weeks!

The Wethington's said...

I like her little attitude. Cutie Pie for sure! Thanks for letting me know you had a late walker too. My mother in law kind of stresses me out about it because she thinks it's my fault. I know it's not, but it still bothers me when she points it out to her friends like I'm a lazy mother. I think Savannah will be walking in the next...oh I don't know....I've never heard of a preschooler crawling...so maybe...2 years? Lol.

Kara said...

That's hilarious, I love the faces kids come up with! Your scrapbooking getaway sounded like so much fun, i'm jealous! :)