Monday, April 14, 2008

Boring post

Nothing new or exciting is going on. The weather is finally getting nice, but we haven't really done any fun things yet. This is why I never kept a journal growing up. I would always start one, and then never write in it and then feel like, well I'm so behind now, I don't want to have to play "catch up" and so I would just stop writing in it. Pretty lame.

Anyways, I am starting to feel better, so I guess that's exciting news. I am 16 weeks along today, so we're finally geting to the good part. We find out on May first what it is. I have no inkling either way. I was absolutely convinced Cambria was a boy, and was surprised to find out she was, in fact, a girl. So, I'm not taking a guess either way this timee. I'm just gonna wait and see.


I'm going out of town this weekend. Just me, myself and I. No baby, no hubby. Yikes! I'm pretty excited though. Where am I going you ask? Well, you are gonna be pretty envious. I am going up to northern NM f0r a scrapbooking retreat! YAY! I know, I know, so cool right?! :) It's just a bunch of girls and we take all our scrapbooking crap and scrap our little hearts out. I'm gonna be gone for 2 sleeps! I've never left Cambria over night, but I'm really not worried about it. She prefers her dad over me anyday, so she probably won't even miss me :( They'll have fun together. Nate is the best dad ever. So, I'm pretty excited. This is not something I would usually do, but I'm happy I decided to go and do it. We'll see how it turns out.
A few random pics to share. We went to some cousin's birthday party a couple of weeks ago, and Cambria had a blast playing in the dirt and in this little car.

This is Cambria and her "b". She loves this blanket. She drags it all around the house like Lynus. She has to have it when she is hurt, sad, tired pretty much...all the time. She called it "b" on her own. It's pretty cute.
I'll update on how my 'retreat' goes this weekend. Wish me luck, or I guess Nate luck since he's gonna be Mr. Mom this weekend! I'll miss you guys!

5 comments:

Tessy said...

I'm so proud of you for taking time to go do something for YOU, NUMERO UNO! jealous. I wish I was taking off to go to Ray's wedding, but I'm a wuss. I'd love the heat though. I was EXCITED to get an updated blog. I check like five times a day always crossing my fingers. It's so weird to me that you didn't keep a journal. Maybe you didn't need to b/c I kept a thousand and like 80% of them included you! So I'll just have to make copies...I'll be sure to make a copy of the pages where I was mad at you because Branon liked you...when we were 11! I'm still pissed BTW ;) love you!

carrie said...

Hey Becca, I've finally entered the blogging world... it is less sleazy than myspace for sure! I can't believe how big Cambria is! She is such a cutie!

Kara said...

First off, I love those sassy little sunglasses on Bria and I'm so impressed she keeps them on! I also love that pic of her with her 'b'--too cute. Secondly, I hope you have so much fun on her scrapping weekend, I'm jealous! :)

Dramatic Imaging said...

Thats awesome! I hope you have a great time. I just finished my second kid getaway and I have decided that if I will ever reproduce again, this will have to become a habit. Love the pickle pics! I actually think I remember that about you!

Alicia said...

That will be loads of fun! I would love to do something like that! I didn't know you had morning sickness, that is so awful! I don't know what is worse feeling sick all the time or labor. I'm glade that it has gone away :)