I'm feeling so blah lately. Lots of projects in mind, no motivation to actually do them. This pregnancy is just taking it's toll on me or something. Maybe it's just cuz I have a little one already, who knows. It's actually pretty sad, cuz I don't really do anything all day, except try to keep my house from being destroyed by a busy 18 month old, but by the end of the day, I'm so tired.
Anywhoo, I'm thinking of painting the newest baby's (yep, she is still nameless...) room with purple stripes of some sort. I got her bumper in the mail yesterday from Pottery Barn, and it's super cute. It's green and purple and turquoise. I think I wanna do one wall with matching purple stripes. Any thoughts? I've never done stripes before and don't really even know how to do 'em, but I think I want to attempt. We'll see if I can talk Nate into helping me. He's a pro at things like that.
We finally made Bria's bed into a 'big girl' bed a few weeks ago, and she loves it. I just took the front part off and bought a little bed rail, and some little steps so she can get in and out. I was kinda nervous about it, thinking she would be up all hours of the night playing, but she is doing so good. She actually doesn't even get out of her bed until we come in there and get her in the morning. So funny. She knows how to get in and out, but she will just lay in there until we come find her. Today we watched a "moo-moo" together (Baby Einstein movie, her newest obsession). Then when it was over, she walked into her room and climbed into bed for a nap. Love that. Funny girl. I'm hoping to put her in a twin bed before the baby comes so the baby can have the crib. So far, so good. We'll see how it goes.
I'm pretty sure I just wanna go on vacation.
4 comments:
YOu did look pretty amazing at lunch. You also seemed energetic. It was so fun to see you. I was so happy you and Molly were there.
The second pregnancy seemed a lot harder than the first for me too. I think it's just cause you already have a kid to chase around. Good luck painting....sounds cute!
So, I've done stripes..call me if you wanna. have you seen my office at animas? as for the vacation you need. my house is always open. or gma's, since my downstairs is rented out. :) cmon!
Hey we painted Emma's room pink with yellow stripes, well in our apt. but we loved it so much that we are going to be doing it in our new house. I have the paint picked out already. So if you want pointers feel free to call. Just to warn you thought with vertical stripes it will lead the eye toward the ceiling and so we had decided to paint her ceiling also. It was blue with clouds, a sky. Yes and we still plan on doing that also. I think purple and yellow would be cute that is what I would paint my next little girls room if she ever comes!
Post a Comment