Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gettin' hitched

We just got back last night from Salt Lake City. My sister got hitched this weekend, so we made the trek up there for the wedding. We didn't have much free time, but we did get to go to Temple Square for a few minutes, which is always fun. But hot...very, very hot.





The wedding was nice. It was at a place called wheeler farms. It was literally a farm, with animals and stuff. Bria had a blast feeding the ducks with her cousins and daddy.








Dancing with Papa and cousins.




She'd rather be feeding the ducks.


My sister and me.


Two hottest bridesmaids...haha.


Lexi and Tyson, the newlyweds.


Me and Nate, the old married couple. Seriously though, Nate is so friggin' awesome. He was basically the full time babysitter while we were there for 3 days, since I had rehearsal and getting ready all day and watching her during the wedding while I sat cuz my feet hurt so bad. Love you babe. Seriously, you rock!


So, we got home last night about 8pm to an over heated house of about 90*, and a broken cooler! What the??? So, Nate worked his hardest until about midnight to fix the piece, but to no avail. So I sit here typing and sweating and wishing I was on the beach somewhere. Hopefully we'll get it fixed soon. How nice to be home. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Sara said...

you look fabulous! you're family is beautiful and you look FABULOUS!