Friday, August 1, 2008

Tagged from Tess

1) LAST MOVIE I SAW IN A THEATRE? The Hulk

2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Nothing right now. Hoping to get my hands on a copy of Breaking Dawn this weekend though.

3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Hmmm...I love to play games. Jo and Soph have some pretty sweet ones. I like Settlers of Cataan and Pandemic.

4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE? I like Real Simple, but I don't subscribe to anything, except the Ensign. Those celebrity mags are great for wasting time too!

5) FAVORITE SMELLS? Mmm...Bria's hair, rain, a clean house, Nate's armpits ;) He thinks I'm so weird, but they smell like him, mixed with his deodorant. Not smelly at all.

6) FAVORITE SOUNDS? I'd have to say Bria singing along with her "Jesus songs" songbook, or her trying to count (onnnne, twoooo....eight, ninnnne, ten). So cute. Also, hearing a healthy heartbeat every doctor visit.

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Wow...ummm...guilt or panic, like when I lose Bria for a split second and then find her right next to me.

8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE? What day and time is it?

9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Chilacas burritos

10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Boy = Carter, Girl = harder, we're thinking Haley.

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D...... Pay off debt, go on a sweet vacation w/my family, shopping spree, remodel/update our house, tithing, food storage, help others, save it.

12) DO U DRIVE FAST? Nope

13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No way

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Usually cool

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Sweet yellow Jeep Wrangler. I miss it. Had to trade it in for a "mom mobile" ;)

16) FAVORITE DRINK? Juice--right now Ruby Red Grapefruit w/lots of ice

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…Umm..I pretty much don't do much. I have time, but if I had the motivation I would: clean my house, exercise, drink more water, eat healthier, you know, all the life long goals we all have

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Yeah

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Just get my highlights re-done, which i need to do right now. Nothing too exciting.

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Kirtland, NM
Thoreau, NM
Rio Rancho, NM
Albuquerque, NM

21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Track and Soccer

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Just one?? Hmm..she basically is awesome and I love her!

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Nate's gun. gift bags/wrap, random stuff too I'm sure.

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?? yes please

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? I guess night owl, but not really either. Hate to get up early though.

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Scrambled for me please.

27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? Hmm...on vacation. Or at my mom's or on the couch w/Nate

28) FAVORITE PIE? Chocolate

29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate or Cookies n' Cream

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You may not know me that well (if at all) but it's Tiffany Waye. I just came across your blog! You are such a cute pregnant woman!!! We're actually like 23 weeks along with our second too. Anyways, just wanted to say congratulations!