..turned into one of the best days of my life, because
she was finally born. 20 hours of labor and a c-section later, Hailey Brianne Manning made her grand entrance into the world on October 1st at 3:04pm, weighing 8lbs 9 oz and was 19.5" long. Welcome to our family baby. We love you.
12 comments:
Wa hoo!!!! Congrats to all you guys! She's so beautiful and perfect! Hope you are doing well and getting some rest!
I'm so happy for you! good job! She's so pretty! Get some rest, now!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!
i can't believe how "mature" she looks! like way older then "a few days" old! i can't wait to meet her. whenever you are feeling up to company or need my help, let me know. i can be there in 3 hrs. (i may have two tag-alongs though...)
She is beautiful! I love her blanket...did you make it? I am so glad it's done!
So beautiful Becca. (Gosh I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world!) Love ya
Yeah! Congrats!!! Man you have "fun" labors. Its all over now though! She is darling.
Congratulations, we are so happy for you and your family. I so sorry the labor was hard and long~ only to have another c-section but looks well worth it she's beautiful! Like Sara said get some rest and enjoy your girls.....
Congrats Mannings!! She is beautiful and I'm so glad to hear everything ended up working out okay, Becca, you are a tough sucker!
What a DOLL! Isn't it funny how no matter how hard it all is, it is always worth it?! Congratulations!
oh congrats!
she's beautiful!!! -J
she shares a great day with me!
congrats!
Post a Comment