What I have learned this past week:
- Having two babies is going to be interesting, and I have a lot more to learn.
- Newborns eat very often, and poop even more.
- My husband is the greatest man alive.
- I love to sleep, and miss it.
- Grandma's are God's angels on earth, sent in times of great need.
- C-sections suck.
- Mastitis hurts.
- Percocet is lovely.
- Cambria is so smart, beautiful and getting so big!
- I'm so happy not to be pregnant, now if I could just get to looking like I wasn't pregnant anymore.
- I miss shopping.
- I have enough love to love both my babies.
- Hailey is a sweet, happy, beautiful baby.
- Patience is a virtue.
- My mom is my best friend, seeing me through the hardest times of my life.
- Hot dinners brought in by relief society sisters is a wonderful blessing.
- Crying doesn't make the pain go away, but sometimes it just feels good to let it all out.
- I love being a mom.
- The priesthood truly makes miracles happen.
- It's ok to ask for help.
- A clean house is not the most important thing in the world, although it is nice.
I'm sure there is more, but both babies are sleeping right now, and I'm gonna go lay down myself.
8 comments:
I loved the list of things learned. I'm such an emotional person, I had a tear or two. I admire you for being able to look at a difficult week (oh, so hard) and see those positive lessons to take from it. Oh, how I loved those days of two sleeping at one time. Hailey is so adorable! Once the first week hits, I tend to fall apart for a brief while--how are you?
Amen! Hang in there with the tough stuff. I'm sure it will get better. The first little while is the hardest.
Everyday in our house is an adventure, a blessing, a surprise, a lesson, torture and more all rolled up messily in what I like to call my life. I hope it's as wonderful for you. It really is fun, mostly.
Becca, she is sooo beautiful! Congratulations! I think the first two weeks are the hardest. You are a great mom....just keep thinking that:)
She is beautiful! I have been thinking about you! I am so thankful for moms, sisters & most of all GREAT hubbys!
We are lucky girls!
Happy Anniversary!
It gets better and better! Hope you get recovered quick! She is just so darling!!!
we are so happy for you, and i am glad you have all that help that is a blessing in it self.. C-section are the worst i hated it but you happy a wonderful little girl and i hope the pain and all the hurting goes away quick... I did the same thing to Stacey and melba they came to bring me some food one night and i just started to cry. But it was nice to just voice what i was feeling without being judged.
She is absolutely beautiful! congrats! I didn't know that your babies came so late, you poor thing! I bet you are so glad to finally have her out! I can't wait to see you and the babies!
Post a Comment