This Sunday we blessed little Hailey. It was beautiful. She's so lucky to have such an amazing dad. She looked so pretty in her blessing dress Grandma Kari made for her. It was fun to have all the family together.
Oh she really does look beautiful! Becca it was so good to see you at the shower! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that Christmas will bring you lots of joy! :)
Beautiful family. Kari doesn't look like she's aged since the day the moved to St. George. Hope I look that good in a few years. Can't believe how big all the kids are!
Oh, what an adorable dress! She looks beautiful. It was fun to see the family picture. I haven't seen all of the those kiddos since high school. Every one has gotten so big!
5 comments:
She is so beautiful (Her mom is pretty hot too) and it was a beautiful blessing! We are so lucky that we could be there and participate!
Why are my eyes always closed in every family picture we take! haha
Oh she really does look beautiful! Becca it was so good to see you at the shower! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that Christmas will bring you lots of joy! :)
Beautiful family. Kari doesn't look like she's aged since the day the moved to St. George. Hope I look that good in a few years. Can't believe how big all the kids are!
Oh, what an adorable dress! She looks beautiful. It was fun to see the family picture. I haven't seen all of the those kiddos since high school. Every one has gotten so big!
Post a Comment