Sometimes I forget that I actually have a blog, and that only everyone else has one for my reading pleasure. Anyway, this month has come and gone and we were busy, just like everyone else. I'm just gonna start from the semi-beginning and post about our fun festivities.
Here's the girls in their cute Christmas dresses the Sunday before Christmas.


I know this is a terrible picture of Nate and Bria, but I think it's so funny. She did sit on Santa's lap at the mall, but I was too cheap to pay the $30 for the picture. So, we were both so excited when Santa was at the River of Lights! She wanted to see him, and then when he got too close, she was so scared. She was totally looking over her shoulder checking him out, making sure he wasn't getting too close.
Here's the girls in their cute Christmas dresses the Sunday before Christmas.
That night after church, we went to Nick and Candi's and re-enacted the nativity. It was a little chaotic, to say the least, but still fun.
Here's 'Mary and Joseph' (Kara and Justus)
And here's the entire all-star cast.
On Christmas Eve Eve, we went down to the River of Lights. I've never been, and it was really fun and cool. Bria loved to see all the "Santa Claus Lights"
I know this is a terrible picture of Nate and Bria, but I think it's so funny. She did sit on Santa's lap at the mall, but I was too cheap to pay the $30 for the picture. So, we were both so excited when Santa was at the River of Lights! She wanted to see him, and then when he got too close, she was so scared. She was totally looking over her shoulder checking him out, making sure he wasn't getting too close.
1 comment:
Oh boy! I love the Santa picture! It is so hilarious. We will have to go the the ROL with you next year, we were worried it would be to cold for bluesie, but you guys look like you had fun.
Post a Comment