We got up at about 6:ooam, after a very short night's sleep. Cambria was a little confused and embarassed at first, with everyone looking at her.
She opened her 'googly snake' first and she was so excited. That was all she really wanted, so once she saw that, she was pretty pumped.
Her 'googly snake' and her 'giraffe one' toy. All she asked Santa for. How I wish she could stay 2 forever. So cute.
Sleepy heads
Then we headed over to Nana and Papa's house. We hung out there the rest of the day and had lunch and played games. It was fun. Santa surprised me and left all my presents at Nana and Papa's house, so when we got over there, I was so excited to find I got what I asked for, a Wii! So fun. I was so out of it from no sleep, that I didn't really take any pictures at Nana's house, except these cute one's of the girls before we ate.
Merry late Christmas!!
2 comments:
I think Bria is so cute. There were several nights that after putting Bella down for a nap or at night time I would hear a booming verse of Jingle Bells or Santa Claus is Coming to town. Maybe Bella and Bria could start a girl band!
Bounce U is on Jaun Tabo and Menaul. You definitely need to go! Tell me what you think afterwards:)
I love all the Christmas pics.---your girls are so pretty!
Post a Comment