...barely.
Nate made it home Sunday afternoon. Thank goodness. We sure missed him. It was a looooong 3 days. But, he had a good time and I think he missed us a little too.
We stayed Friday night at my parents and that was fun.
Church wasn't as dreadful as I thought it would be. The girls did great.
The girls are doing so great with sleeping. Seriously love that book. It's been working wonders for us. Well, maybe not wonders, but I can see a definite improvement over the last few days. Except, my poor baby Hailey has been throwing up tonight. So, so sad. She's been sleeping in either me or Nate's arms the last few hours, waking up every once in while crying in pain. Nothing left to come up though. So, we may have to start over again with the sleeping schedule once she feels better. I hope it doesn't last long and that all the rest of us don't get the flu. I hate winter!!
Did I mention that I am very glad Nate is home?? Well, I am.
3 comments:
Hey Becca, I found your blog while blog hopping. That book is my absolute Bible when it comes to sleep! My kids are all great sleepers and I give credit to that book 100%. Your family is adorable.
Hola from the Dominguez's!!!! Love the Blog. Hope things are going well. If you get a chance, can you have Candance send me an invite to their blog. Here is ours...just getting in to it so it's nothing special. Miss and love you guys!
dominguezfamily101.blogspot.com
amydominguez101@yahoo.com
Amy
Hey thanks for the comment! I started blogging last week and I found you on Tess's Blog and added you as a friend, or whatever they call it on this blogging thing!!! I added Ben and Kristina too, I guess I better let her know.I can't believe babies can get the flu, I thought they couldn't!! Guess Ben is staying away from everyone now!!!
Post a Comment