I decided to have Cambria's party on Halloween this year. The kids wore their costumes and we played games, made little pizzas to eat, had yummy snacks and opened presents. I'd say that it was a fun time had by all!
Here was our food table.
The "Monster Jaws" and the "Witches Fingers". MMmmmm...
Witch hat cupcakes
One little witch
Another little witch..or wait, is that the Incredible Hulk dressed as a witch?? Hard to tell... (She insisted that we paint her face green, cuz witches have green faces. Duh, mom)
Mommy witch and Daddy pirate.
A book...
and "fixty dollars" from Papa.
Later that evening, we attempted Trick-or-Treating around our neighborhood. Apparently 5:30pm is not the best time for it. Maybe cuz it was still bright as day outside, or because people were probably in the middle of dinner, but for some reason, NObody answered their doors. We finally got a few to answer on our last attempts. The kids still loved it though. When someone did answer, Bria would come running down the driveway yelling, "Mom, they were finally home!!"
3 comments:
How fun! What a good mommy. I love Halloween babies. Good job on the party. :)
Cute decorations! And I love the creative snacks! ;) That's too bad no one was home on the upside no cavities or upset tummies from too much candy. LOL
Nice party!!!! We were gettin down at the same time you were for Ben's party!!!! Loved the goodies!!
Post a Comment