Here she is walking back and forth in the office, yelling at the top of her lungs. We did this for awhile, had a dance party with songs on my iPod, read one lame book and yelled some more. I didn't feel the need to stop her from yelling, seeing as how we waited for about 40 minutes for the doctor to show up. I figured she was just as annoyed as me as having to be locked in a 6" x 10" room, waiting for some one to come in to poke and prod, then stab you four times. I'd say the yelling was warranted, if not absolutely necessary. I wanted to join in myself, but I felt it may be a tad inappropriate. So, I just encouraged her by taking lots of pictures.
I also figured she deserved a sucker for all the torture she endured. It was worth it whole heartedly. She screamed until that little sucker entered her hand. The shots that had just occured seconds earlier were now a distant memory.
Sugar...the cure all.
{Don't judge me on that either, it was her first one ever, but definitely not her last!}
Stats:
22lbs----60%ile
31"------ over 95%ile


5 comments:
She is so super duper tall! I used to let Savannah scream in the doctors office because I figured is she was loud enough the doctor would hurry up and get in there!
Don;t feel bad, I had to give Ben suckers on the plane!!! She is tall, her and Ben are almost the same measurements!!! I hate shots, but better that the alternative!
We were at a basketball evaluation for Garrett the other day and there was a little boy running around. His mom kept saying "Bobby...Bobby!" I told Tarren Bobby was a neat name and you don't hear it very much these days. Then he remembered your brother Bobby and he was wondering how he is doing and what he is up to these days. He said he was a really neat kiddo. I told him he was in luck because I could ask you! So...how's he doing?
We're sending out Christmas cards and we don't have your address...will you pretty please email it to me at tbwet@msn.com...or facebook...whatever is easiest for you :)
:) I know how you feel:) I just want to scream at appointments too!! I love the idea of bringing music:)
Post a Comment