Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Don't be Jealous...

...but we are cooler than you.



Sorry.

Team Edward all the way baby.



Midnight showing of New Moon.


If we look drunk, it's because we are...drunk off our love for Edward!



Hah! Not really. I would never have gone to the midnight showing had it not been for Nick surprising Candace with 4 tickets. Lucky us! It was so much fun though. I haven't stayed up that late in a long time. Oh wait, except at my scrapbooking retreat the weekend before. Hmmm...anyway...
The waiting in line for 5 hours may have been more fun and way better than the actual movie. There I said it.
But, we are still cool and we fit right in with our sweet homemade shirts. Thanks Erin!
Can't wait 'til the next one comes out. Rumor has it it's gonna be in June?? Gear up for another late night girls!

Gonna be awesome.

3 comments:

Britni and Owen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britni and Owen said...

Haha, I love it. You just look so cool too, I'm definitely jealous. Although I'm team Jacob for sure. Cold vs. warm...warm all they way. Skinny old man body vs. strong and muscular...well I am married to Owen :). hehe, can't wait for pics in June!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

HOW FUN!!! (So cool to see pics of Erin with you! She's awesome! Did she make the shirts?) I'm totally an Edward fan from the book. . . but I have to say in the movie Jacob is way better looking :) Wish I coulda been there. Your mom is so beautiful! I can't believe how much you two look alike, like sisters.