Not her teeth.
An ear infection.
Glad I got her in before the long weekend and got her some antibiotics.
She seems to be feeling much better within 2 days, but the course of antibiotics last 10 days, so I keep giving it to her.
Fast forward a week. She wakes up looking like this:
{In an Oatmeal bath}
Crap. An allergic reaction. But to what? I immediately think the antibiotics, but she has been
Crap. An allergic reaction. But to what? I immediately think the antibiotics, but she has been
Back to the doc we go.
I fork over $20 for them to tell me, yes, she is indeed allergic to Amoxicillin, and that it can take it awhile to show up, since this is her first time taking the medication.
Bummer.
Well, at least I know now.
No more -cillin meds for her. Allergic, just like her momma and Nana.
1 comment:
ahh poor little thing!
Post a Comment