Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Carter is here

For anyone who still checks this old blog, here is our latest addition to our family. We are in love already.











My c-section was scheduled for May 20th, at 4pm. We got there about 2pm and had to wait and wait forever! I was tired and hungry and grumpy and ready to meet my little guy. They finally took me back to the OR about 5:20 and he was born at 5:52. He was 8lbs 7oz and 22" long. The delivery went perfectly and the recovery so far has been great. We are so blessed to have this sweet boy join our family!

4 comments:

Bean said...

I still read and so glad you posted! Congrats, he is so handsome, can't wait to see more pics of this little guy!

Bloom Family said...

So darling, congrats!

Britni and Owen said...

He's so sweet!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

YAY a boy!!! You are going to have so fun with another boy in the house :) He is adorable. I wish I was coming to Albq sometime soon so I could meet him in person. Was the C-section by choice or necessity? Just curious. Miss you girl!