Anyway, Cambria has been loving walking with her new 'walker'. I had been trying to get her to use it for awhile now, but she never would. So, one day, she just up and started using it. It's so cute to watch her. She calls it her 'cah' (car) and she loves to walk to our back door and look out the window to look for 'bir' (birds).This is her saying 'bir' and her little fingers doing the sign for it. It's so funny how quickly they pick up on things. I know a few signs, so sometimes when I am teaching her a new word, I'll do the sign too, and she picked up on it right away. It's too cute!
She gets pretty excited when she sees a bird!
Here she goes, taking off with her 'cah'.
Random picture. Nate took this the other day. She was so excited to wear daddy's glasses!
On another note, don't ya just love a good sale?!? I know I do. So, Old Navy had a huge sale this past weekend, 75% off! You can't beat that. So, me and my 3 SIL's left the babies home with the daddy's, and fought our way to the store and got some great deals! Here she is before church Sunday. She obviously wasn't in the mood for pictures, but I tried.
The sweater and skirt were like $3 a piece! So, the boots aren't from Old Navy, but I thought they were too cute!
4 comments:
Ian was checkin out Bria with me and at the last picture he said "Teba's shoes" so her and Teva have the same shoes apparently! Good blogging! I'm so excited that she is walking now! those pics are SO cute! She's so big!
Oh she is just too cute! Wacth out next thing you know she will be walking and she won't be a baby any more.
I love the pictures thought so cute!
I love her facial expressions, she's a doll! Love the sale items too, there's nothing I love better than a bargain! ;)
You should get Sophie blogging now that she quite myspace. I'm working on Carrie... :)
Post a Comment