Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cambria's new favorite hobby







It's actually not very new, she's been emptying out that cupboard for sometime now, but she thinks she is so cool cuz she can open it herself and make a huge mess, without anybody's help. This is Nate's way of keeping Cambria entertained while he is trying to work from home, while I am at work. At least it wasn't the fridge she was emptying out this time. How fun. Notice my nice 'safety mechanism' on the cupboard under the sink? Yep, it's Nate's watch. Can you say ghetto? LOL. It works though. I guess I'll have to make my way to Target today and buy something more 'conventional' before my visiting teachers come over tomorrow and think I'm a huge red-neck. Whatever.

3 comments:

Tessy said...

she's so cute! i totally understand though. you should see my house after letting the kids raise themselves while i worked for days straight on stupid inventory...which is almost complete BTW...

Kelly Stanworth said...

Nate, Your family is gorgeous!!! Found your blog on the alumni reunion site. Love the watch on the cupboards, I'll keep it in mind in the upcoming months when my littlest one starts in on the messes! Kelly Stanworth www.thestanworthfamily.blogspot.com

Matt said...

did you serve an LDS mission in Italy?
durazzani@gmail.com