Sunday, February 3, 2008

We are so lucky...



to have known this great man and listened to and learned from his amazing teachings and example for the past 12 years. How joyful the reunion must have been, when he was reunited with his sweet wife and many others who knew him and respected him. It was a wonderful funeral to watch, many sweet stories shared. So sad to see an empty chair, but uplifting to know it will be filled by another great leader whom we will grow to love and adore. What a legacy our Prophet left behind. I will miss his uplifting words during conferences. I will miss his sense of humor. I will miss his testimony. He will be missed, but never forgotten. What an example of what we may all strive to be like someday.

1 comment:

Tessy said...

dear becca-i'm off my pity pot. read my newest blog. thank you. love you. we ARE SO lucky!! life is GOOD. and i love you. k bye