We went to the park with my family after church for a picnic and egg hunt. Well, it was supposed to be my family, but it ended up being just us and my parents and Bobby. Everyone else was sick. Jonah ended up in the ER and is in surgery right now for appendicitis. Poor guy. Here's a few pics of us at the park before we had to cut the hunt short when we heard about Jonah.
Mmmm....gotta love the deviled eggs.
3 comments:
wowser that sucks about Jonah! glad it was now rather then after they move though. i can't believe Cambria's pigtails! she is so freakin cute Beck! I'm still waiting on tiny tummy pics and Justis James...:)
I love Cambria's dress! It is so cute.....love all the dots! I'm always on the lookout for cute girly dresses.
I love her dress too! She is so cute with those pigtails. I can't wait till Lucy can have low piggy tails. SHe is darling
Post a Comment