Being pregnant seriously is one of my most favorite things. Although the sickness and gagging and nausea are no fun, it is definitely worth it in the end. I am 11 weeks along, so hopefully just a few more weeks of feeling icky before we get to the greatness of it all. I can't wait.
There you have it. Our secret is a secret no more, and for those of you who have actually seen me recently, you probably started noticing I was packing on the pounds. It's true. The second one shows a lot quicker. We are due September 30th and couldn't be happier. Maybe I'll post some belly pictures later, once it looks like a pregnant belly, rather than a pudgy one!
On another note, I have to post some pictures of my not-so-babyish-anymore-little-girl. She's growing up too fast, but she is so much fun. She has such a fun personality and I love playing with her. Here's some funny pictures of her from the other day. Love her.
11 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting! Oh Boy! I can't even think about having another right now! One kids sounds better every night she doesn't sleep! Tell me it gets better! I am so sure that you are showing you are like a littl toothpick! I loved being pregnant too! What a miracle it really is...we are so blessed!
Congratulations!!! How exciting! It gets more fun with every kid (and a little crazier too)!
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! And I'm totally with you and hearing your baby's heartbeat...it gets me every time! :) Anyways, congrats congrats congrats!!!!
YAY!!! How fun! Sometimes I wish Garrett and Savannah were a little closer in age so you'll be so glad yours are!
we are so excited for you both and are happy for little Cambira to be a big sister. We will keep our fingers crossed for a boy this time.
I love these picks of Cambria. She's so cute and getting so big. This is the best age and it only get more fun.
That is awesome! And so great to hear when someone is so thrilled to be pregnant! I agree, the second one you show so much faster. I love the pictures of you. You look so beautiful and grown up (of course you were 15 last time I saw you), but you look so happy and really beautiful! Hope you are feeling great! We should go to lunch some time when I come to Alb. How do you like it there? Do you plan on staying?
Congrats you guys. Nate, can you email me your Mom & Dad's address? My mom needs it for something and I told her this was about the only way I could think to get it. Thanks... kelly@stanworth.com
I am so happy for you! So, our due dates are three days apart but you're the expert on #2! Congrats!
Congrats guys, we are so excited for you!!
Yeah! I am so happy for you. You are such an energetic, happy, and loving Mommy. What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment