Friday, March 28, 2008

Show me your pickle

So, anyone who really knows me, knows my love, or shall I say infatuation with pickles. I love 'em. Now, there's the old saying of craving them and ice cream while you are pregnant, but i think I love 'em just the same. I bought a jar of "baby dill" pickles while grocery shopping today, since I haven't enjoyed me a yummy little pickled treat in a while. It's now close to 5 and there are maybe 4 pickles left in the jar. Whoops. Seriously, they are like potatoe chips people. You can't eat just one. Cambria saw me devouring them and asked for a taste, so i gave her a bite thinking she wouldn't like it, but she just finished her fourth one. Whoops again. Like mother, like daughter I guess. I had to document this momentous occasion of me getting my daughter addicted to pickles at such a young age. How wonderful of a mother am I. Oh, and by the way, Nate hates pickles, so lucky for him he gets to come home to not 1, but 2 smelly pickle lovers tonight! hah!



1 comment:

Megan said...

I love pickles too! A lady in our ward cans her own pickles and they are THE BEST! I can't eat store pickles now! I am going to have to learn how to can pickles now!!