Tuesday, September 16, 2008

14 lloooonnngg days.....


Two weeks sure sounds like a lot, even though I've already made it 38. Why must the last two be so eternally long?? Maybe it's the knowing that she's just getting bigger, and bigger, not doing anything else but growing, and that's a little nerve racking. She's big enough now, so she should come out now, and not wait another 3 weeks like Cambria did.

I'm definitely ready to not be pregnant anymore, but I'm still a little unsure if I'm ready to have two babies. I've definitely gotten used to and loved having our little family of 3. It's so easy to go with Cambria, and these last few months with her have been my favorite stage. I will miss it just being the two of us. She's so fun to hang out with, shop with, eat lunch and breakfast with, read books with, sing to, talk to and play with. I hope she doesn't feel neglected or jealous when Hailey comes. I hope she knows I'll love her just the same, maybe more than I already do when I get to see her with her baby sister. She has been so excited and tells baby Hailey to "come out baby" every day.

I'm definitely excited to meet our newest addition. I can't imagine her looking any different than Cambria did, but I'm sure she will. I hope she makes her arrival soon and I hope the delivery goes smoothly! I'm nervous, anxious, excited, ready, tired, and a little scared at the thought of being a mom of 2! ;)

5 comments:

Tessy said...

"biiig belly" (that was in Ian's voice btw) :) i'm so excited for you! you will be a great mother of two...and then three..and then four...and then five...and so on and so on :) i'm impatiently awaiting a text with a birth time and weight. love you.

Britni and Owen said...

I check your blog everyday thinking that maybe you had her and I didn't hear about it, haha I know that's not very likely. I didn't know you were going to name her Hailey. I love it. So fun. We'll be thinking of you.

Sara said...

Oh, it's an experience! I loved that stage with Hannah too. I think I let it slip away too easily with the CRAZINESS of two, but if you just sit back and see the joy in it all, life will be simple. Cambria will be and amazing daughter and sister--she'll seem so much older to you, but she's not! She's just a babe and baby her up with all your might and mother of two might! You're doing wonderful! More really does increase your joy; your craziness, yes, but the JOY is what counts. I really need to spend some time with you, like we briefly talked about. Oh, Hailey will look so different, I'm sure, but she'll have her beauty just the same as Bria! I'm so happy for you! Good job! hugs, sara

Sara said...

ps. I went over 7 days with all 3 babes--yup, 7 loooong days! hopefully, that will be different for you though

Kristina said...

Your belly is SO BIG. Are you like 3 weeks overdue or something? hehe just kidding. Come over and see me and maybe I can rub some of my contractions off on you! Remember to call if you need help with Bria when the day/night arrives.