Then, we went to this little "historical" place, I guess you could call it, with all the old houses and buildings and what not. I, again, didn't "yike" the freakin humidity. Sheesh. Then, we stopped at Wendy's for a quick bite, ran home to get the luggage, and then headed off to the airport. Getting through security was a breeze. I love the Kansas City airport. Very cool concept there. We waited for the plane, boarded with out much excitement and again, had a whole row to ourselves. That was a blessing for sure. It got a bit bumpy towards the end, so Bria was a little nervous and sat still and held my hand as we landed, long enough to fall asleep for literally 15 seconds after we landed. Perfect timing. We were excited to be home and see daddy. Fun times!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Day 4: Coming home
On the day we came home, our flight didn't leave until 4:00ish, so we had time to hang out in the morning. We went by Blue Springs lake and fed the Elk and Bison. It was pretty cool. Cambria, again, was not a fan (think petting zoo all over, except the animals were behind a fence). Jack and Layla loved it though.





Then, we went to this little "historical" place, I guess you could call it, with all the old houses and buildings and what not. I, again, didn't "yike" the freakin humidity. Sheesh. Then, we stopped at Wendy's for a quick bite, ran home to get the luggage, and then headed off to the airport. Getting through security was a breeze. I love the Kansas City airport. Very cool concept there. We waited for the plane, boarded with out much excitement and again, had a whole row to ourselves. That was a blessing for sure. It got a bit bumpy towards the end, so Bria was a little nervous and sat still and held my hand as we landed, long enough to fall asleep for literally 15 seconds after we landed. Perfect timing. We were excited to be home and see daddy. Fun times!
Then, we went to this little "historical" place, I guess you could call it, with all the old houses and buildings and what not. I, again, didn't "yike" the freakin humidity. Sheesh. Then, we stopped at Wendy's for a quick bite, ran home to get the luggage, and then headed off to the airport. Getting through security was a breeze. I love the Kansas City airport. Very cool concept there. We waited for the plane, boarded with out much excitement and again, had a whole row to ourselves. That was a blessing for sure. It got a bit bumpy towards the end, so Bria was a little nervous and sat still and held my hand as we landed, long enough to fall asleep for literally 15 seconds after we landed. Perfect timing. We were excited to be home and see daddy. Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you had lots of fun! You're brave to tackle the trip with a toddler and pregnant to:)
Post a Comment