Friday, May 29, 2009

On the move

Hailey has been rolling everywhere for the last few months. It's so fun to watch. I'll put her down in one spot, and come back a few minutes later and have to go hunting for her. Well, the last few weeks she has gotten even better and can now do "army crawling" and gets everywhere! It's so cute to watch. Cambria never crawled, and wasn't really in to rolling either. She just one day started "scooting" on her bum when she was about 9 months old. So cute. So anyway, Hailey is kind of like a first baby in this area, since Boogs never crawled. It's funny how different they are already.
There she goes. She can go pretty fast when she sees something she really wants, like my nasty flip flops that I just walked all over Wal*Mart in. Mmmm...{Shuddering}



And sometimes she does this funny thing??



She doesn't get anywhere, just stands like that. I think it's so funny!! I call her my little Mowgli baby. Apparently she thinks she is raised by wolves in the Jungle. Sometimes I think I might agree. Things can get a little crazy around here sometimes! :)
I can't believe she'll be 8 months old on Monday!?! Love you little Bugger!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

She is just too cute! I love the mowgli pose--hilarious! :)

Jessica Cockrell-Finch said...

i just love the last picture with her great smile.