Friday, May 29, 2009

Slumber Party!!

Cambria had her first "sleep over" last weekend. It was good times. Her best buddy (and cousin) Mia came over and we did all things party. We had a dance party, played outside, took a tubby, did manicures/pedicures and then had snacks and a movie before bedtime. Wow. Too much fun. I had a few premonitions of what the future is going to hold...but like 10 times crazier! Thanks for a fun party Mia. We can't wait to do it again!




2 comments:

Kara said...

Okay, this made me so jealous! Poor Rylee only has a bunch of boy cousins around her! They aren't so much into pedi/manis....but Rylee is!! Anyway, sounds like fun!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Oh! I was just thinking the same thing as Kara, I am jealous that I don't have a little girl to do that with! (But maybe the next one!) REally you are such a cute mommy!!!