Oh, how sweet! I was just thinking today, how great it would be if Lucy came today--she should come 6 weeks early, but I think I'm ready anyway! Happy Birthday Nate!
I haven't checked into your blog in a little while ... I loved your Easter post. And, I have to say, I love Hailey's hair too. She is sure a cutie. Hope you're all doing well.
3 comments:
What a good looking couple! I can't believe we are getting so . . . young!
Oh, how sweet! I was just thinking today, how great it would be if Lucy came today--she should come 6 weeks early, but I think I'm ready anyway! Happy Birthday Nate!
I haven't checked into your blog in a little while ... I loved your Easter post. And, I have to say, I love Hailey's hair too. She is sure a cutie. Hope you're all doing well.
Post a Comment