Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Adventure. Day One: Getting there

Here I am, finally getting around to uploading and posting some pics of our trip to see Jo and Soph. Sheesh.

The flight was pretty uneventful. I was glad about that. We got to the airport super early, and surprisingly made it through security and to the gate in like 15 minutes. I know, record time. I guess those early flights are good for something. So, we had plenty of time to look around the airport. Bria especially liked looking at the airplanes.





We get on the plane and again, lovin the early flight. We got a whole row to ourselves. Score! Not only did I not have to hold her for the whole 2 hours, but I even had a seat for easy access to the bag for treats and fun. Maybe it was the fact that I look 11 months pregnant aaannd I have an almost 2 year old, who is most likely gonna be a nightmare on the plane. It deturred anyone from sitting next to us. Fine with us!

Here we go...


A blanket of clouds.


Everything was smooth sailing, or flying, until we started our descent. Bria started crying and telling me her ears hurt. Poor thing. I gave her her binkie, thinking it would help. But, no. Luckily, the flight attendants are schooled in this sort of tragic event, and told me where to rub behind her ears to relieve the pressure. Worked great. Poor baby. Look at those sad, tired eyes. She kept telling me "hurt ears mommy."



No comments: