Thursday, August 7, 2008

what a good mommy

Last night while rummaging through some some stuff to get ready for my yard sale this weekend, I found my baby doll from when I was little. I kept her so I could give her to my little girl someday, and that day was today. Cambria was so excited to meet baby Ina.


Kisses.



She's been dragging her around all day long, and she will randomly come up to me and ask for a "wipey" so she can chage baby Ina's "biaper" cuz she is "poopie...eeewwww". It's so cute.


5 comments:

Amanda said...

How sweet! She'll be such a good big sister too!

Summer said...

That is such perfect timing with the baby coming soon! I bet she will copy everything you do (that is what makes her such a good mommy after all, isn't it? Allyson would even "nurse" her baby while I would nurse mine.

carrie said...

I think I had that same baby when I was little:) Girls are so dang sweet aren't they? Reagan already loves babies to:) Cute pics. Can't wait to see some of the new one when she arrives:)

Tessy said...

! I totally just put "Nessy" in the toyroom for Tuesday! I can't believe you still have yours too! Remember for one of our bdays in thoreau my mom made doll clothes for them and we designed them? haha. good times.

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Oh some day I'll have one of those moments! :) That is so fun that you still had the doll! You are a great mom!!! By the way how is the prego thing going? I hope well! Bet you are excited for her to come. Can't wait to see the pics. :)