Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day Two: Science Center

The day after we got there, we went down to Union Station and had lunch and went to a place called "Science City" (I think that's what it was called anyway). The kids had fun. Soph and I had as much fun as you can with 4 kids under the age of 3. Yeah, wouldn't recommend it. At least we were inside, where it's nice and cool. Bria loved the water table and would have stayed there for 7 hours if there was time for that. Luckily we were only there for about 1.5 hours. perfect time. Here's a couple cute pics of the kiddos playing.








Look how cute baby Oliver is. He's the best baby. Seriously. I don't think he cried the whole time we were there. We almost forgot him a couple times cuz he's so quiet. Ok, not really. But it could happen.

1 comment:

Tessy said...

looks like fun! though I'm hearing ya on the too many little kids thing. I've about resorted to the fact that I am no longer allowed to have fun. until I'm an empty nester. ;)