My two little girlies
Like I said, we didn't do much. But, it was still a fun day. We got to be together and not worry about being anywhere. Oh, and how could I forget the best part of the day. You know...it.
It happened before dinner. (before dinner?!?)
Something we've been putting off for awhile now. (with 2 kids, it's hard to make the time)
Totally worth the hour of time.
Something I'm sure many people who are in love did on valentine's Day.
Amazing.
We cleaned out our garage.
Aaaahhhhhh.
Nothing spells romance like dust, dead bugs and several empty paint cans.
3 comments:
Nothing's better than a sweet night at home with the fam! The girls sure are growing up! Bria is absolutely beautiful with that long hair! She takes after her mommy!
I'd call a good garage clean-out a great gift. Wish I could get my hubby to do it, but he boycotts cleaning the garage until the snow melts. So I guess you should be thankful for your lack of snow.
sweet pizza! glad you didnt have to work so you could get your (bu-chick-abow-wow) garage cleaned. haha i was crackin up. love ya! ...though your garage looked pretty clean when i was there last week! weirdo.
Post a Comment