Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Effortless

Hi blogworld. I'm sure everyone who reads this blog (all three of you:) have surely given up on me and my ability to keep it updated. My life is boring as a whole. Yes, I do have two adorable little girls who keep me busy and entertained from morning til night, but none of it seems "blogworthy". Unless you love hearing about the exciting adventures of laundry and diaper changes. Then I have "loads" to tell you. Get it, 'loads'?? ha..ha..riiight...

We did indeed enjoy a visit from my bff and her 2 kiddos last week and that was awesome. It was great to have them here and to just have fun hanging out. It only made me wish she lived closer though, aaaaannd I did not take one single picture. L.A.M.E.



See? I've just sat here for the last 10 minutes trying to think of something funny, cleverish, or cool to write and I've got nothing.

Zilch.
Zippo.
Nada.

Not one thing. My life is boring and my brain is dead. I can't even blame it on the lack of sleep since Hailey is sleeping like 10+ hours a night. I am just that borrrrrr-ing. I'll try hard to make an effort and find cool things to post about. Maybe I'll just start making them up.

But, probably not.

4 comments:

Sara said...

oh, i think you're wonderful. i'll read whatever story you come up with. you're on my follow list, so as soon as i get a post update and you're on it, i get really excited! i love you beka and you'll find better things to post once the weather warms up and you experience a more varied life with those girls of yours. winter is always so hard because it is inside boring life. love you!

Megan said...

I feel like that most of the time! Glad you had fun w/ Tess. Just post pictures of those cute little girls of yours.

The Foutz Fam said...

As one of your faithful three followers I can tell you that you are never boring! Even when you're not trying you're, what's the word, cleverish! haha for some people it really is effortless!

Kelly Stanworth said...

That is so funny. I just posted about the same blog today about my own life. Just seems like, especially in the winter, there isn't that much to say or blog about.